SBM for quarry operations includes the inputs and outputs for each of the processes depicted
in Figure 1. Specifically, processes and operations represented in the inventory presented in this
• Removal of overburden using heavy equipment
• Transfer of overburden to on-site storage
• Quarry operations required to remove stone from deposit including drilling, cutting, prying,
and use of explosive charges.
• On-site transport of stone using heavy equipment.
• Transport of scrap stone to on-site storage
• Onsite generation of energy and compressed air
• Capture and treatment of wastewater
• Upstream production of energy and fuels
Equipment and ancillary materials (e.g. drill bits, maintenance items) are listed in Tables 5 and 6 but have not been included in this inventory.
SBM is a manufacturer of limestone quarry equipments in China, and provides machines for copper ore beneficiation and processing plant. We not only provide machines for limestone quarry, but also can design the complete crushing and screening plant for building aggregates and sand with best price.